Offer Your Organization’s Support
Get involved and provide support in your community! Across the province, charities, non-profits, services clubs, faith-based groups, educational institutions and other organizations are stepping up.
Your organization can help others face the challenges of COVID-19 by providing support such as grocery or prescription delivery, friendly phone calls, and donations or loans of games, tablets or other items. Support Long-Term Care homes, retirement homes and assisted living residences by helping them to find Personal Protective Equipment including masks and gloves from local clinics and businesses.
If you are already up and running, register your organization now and let those needing support in your community know that you are there to help.
Just getting started? The following resources will give you the information you need to stay safe and make a difference in your community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Resources for Caregiving Community Organizations:
- Newsletter article and sample social media posts for your organization to share along with your Caregiving Communities social media badge.
- Caregiving Communities leaflet to leave at doorsteps in your neighbourhood
- Caregiving Communities leave behind brochure to share with your partners or leave at doorsteps in your neighbourhood.
- Staying safe and healthy while helping your community
- Tips for providing social support at a distance: Coming soon
- Tips and tools for getting the word out in your community: Coming soon
- Tips for helping Long Term Care homes, retirement homes and assisted living residences: Coming soon
If you are an individual who would like to offer support, visit SPARK Ontario for volunteer opportunities.
Can your company supply Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)? Visit Ontario Together.
Are you a local clinic or business with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to donate at the local level? Contact email@example.com