Caregiver Advisory Panel
This province-wide online discussion forum is an ongoing opportunity for caregivers to provide regular input and feedback on some of our caregiver-focused ideas, tools and programs, and be surveyed on different aspects of the caregiving experience on a regular basis.
In 2020, the Ontario Caregiver Organization adopted the panel begun in 2018 by The Change Foundation. Since launch, the panel has grown to over 150 caregivers who have shared their stories and experiences with us and answered a wide range of questions to help shape the future of caregivers in Ontario.
As a continued effort, we are looking to expand panel membership to truly represent Ontario’s population. If you’re a caregiver (or have been in the past), and you live in Ontario, we’d love for you to join!
More about the opportunity:
- The Advisory Panel is hosted through an online discussion forum, so all you need is internet access and a computer.
- You’re able to log on at any time, day or night, whenever is convenient for you.
- You will receive emails once or twice a month asking for your participation.
- Opportunities vary but may include: answering a question about your caregiving experience, answering a small survey, providing feedback on an idea or product, signing up to participate in a video or podcast, or answering a call for volunteers from a trusted partner organization.
- Your time is precious. While we would appreciate as much of your participation as possible, you’re free to choose which requests you respond to.
- Your responses will not be attributed to you, but rather to a username that you select. We will never share your name without your permission.
If you’d like to join the panel, please register here.
If you have any questions about the panel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.