Our 2018-2021 Strategic Plan is our roadmap forward. It reflects the consultations that were done with hundreds of caregivers and providers to inform the BEED report, and builds on the work of The Change Foundation.
Our strategic priorities are:
- Enhancing access to resources for caregivers by decreasing silos, closing gaps and sharing successes. Creating, coordinating and highlighting easy-to-use resources for caregivers and organizations.
- Co-creating solutions for caregivers by working with networks of individuals, organizations and advisory groups. Connecting with organizations and individual caregivers to build networks of contributors who will work to inform, guide and enhance services and supports for caregivers.
- Inspiring innovation and amplifying existing programs.Partnering with existing organizations and programs to accelerate successful, sustainable solutions to address caregiver needs across Ontario.
- Increasing public awareness of the role of caregivers in our communities. Educating caregivers and the people of Ontario about the role and value of caregiving in Ontario.
- Understanding Ontario’s caregivers and their needs. Leading research into Ontario’s caregivers to understand the different profiles and diverse needs of caregivers, and to tailor programs and services to meet their needs.
- Partnering with government to give voice to Ontario’s caregivers. Working with government to engage caregivers in shaping and advancing government priorities.