OCO has a team of Regional Leads working in the North, West, Central/GTA, and East regions of Ontario. Regional Leads bring information about OCO’s programs and services to local communities and they collect insights on the caregiving experiences and needs within those communities.
Regional Leads collaborate and partner on regional caregiver support initiatives, as well as deliver a range of presentations to caregivers and professional audiences.
Some examples of how we work with community include:
- Co-developing resources or co-delivering programs
- Establishing referral pathways to enhance caregiver access to supports
- Supporting the planning and delivery of caregiver events, such as education days or caregiver forums
- Chairing caregiver support committees
- Supporting the spread and scale of local approaches to caregiver support
Connect with Your Regional Lead
Connect with the Regional Lead in your area in order to:
- Book an information or education session for caregivers
- Book an information or education session for your staff team
- Learn more about OCO’s work to support caregivers, service providers, and employers
- Discuss opportunities for collaboration to improve caregiver access to support. Visit our Partner with Us page to learn more about the various ways we can collaborate.
- Provide insights about caregiving in your community
- Invite OCO to an event or fair in your community
Phone: 416-362-CARE (2273)
Toll free: 1-888-877-1626
Hannah Albani, Regional Lead, Northern Ontario X1019
Katie Muirhead, Regional Lead, Western Ontario X1020
Roxanne Dion-Boudreau, Regional Lead, Eastern Ontario and Francophone Communities X1037
Vacant Position, Regional Lead, Central Ontario and Greater Toronto Area X1031 (Please contact Sarah Calvin)
Sarah Calvin, Manager, Regional Engagement X1027